· 1 can, drained and rinsed garbanzos
· 2 pitted dates
· ⅓cup unsweetened, unsalted, raw, or roasted almond butter
· ¼ cup pure grade A maple syrup
· ¼ cup raw cacao powder or unsweetened cocoa powder
· ½ teaspoon sea salt
· ½ teaspoon pure vanilla extract
· ¼ cup warm water
1. Place all the ingredients, except the water, in a food processor or high-speed blender. Process until smooth.
2. With the motor running, add the warm water and process until combined.
3. Serve with sliced fruit at room temperature or chilled.